Become a Volunteer
The Georgia Conservancy relies on interns and long-term volunteers on a daily basis. Are you interested in bringing your unique set of skills to the Conservancy?
Please see the listings below for more information on specific internship and volunteer opportunities. Most internships at the Georgia Conservancy last three months but can be extended. Due to the high number of applicants, we cannot accept all those who apply.
Below are some opportunities to get involved during 2018:
For information on volunteering or applying for an internship, contact Renee Alston at email@example.com.
Assist Development Team with development and execution of social media-based Spring Membership Drive.
- Tasks will include monitoring progress, communicating with participants, assisting with promotion of Membership Drive.
- Assist with other general membership duties including, but not limited to, writing and mailing thank you letters, membership renewal letters and various other communications related to member-raising and fundraising, and performing general research and data analysis related to the performance of marketing and membership efforts.
- Assist staff with various tabling and outreach events.
DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH VOLUNTEER
Assist in identifying potential new funding sources for the Georgia Conservancy including corporate, foundation and government support.
- Work with Grants Manager to identify prospective funding sources.
- Organize reports detailing funding opportunities.
- Support general Development Team activities such as mailing campaigns, recognition efforts and member acquisition.