Shop & Support the Georgia Conservancy
Invest in the Georgia Conservancy's mission to protect Georgia's land and water by shopping at Kroger or on Amazon.com.
The Georgia Conservancy earns points when Kroger-Plus cards connected to our account are scanned in stores throughout Georgia. The pot is $187,500 per quarter and we can earn up to $8,000 per quarter. The more people who tie their cards to us (and use them when they shop), the more we can earn for our programs.
The process for signing up takes about 2-3 minutes and directions are as follows:
Simply follow the 5 steps below and scan your Kroger-Plus card every time you shop there.
- Go to https://customer.kroger.com/communityrewards.aspx
- Sign in or create your online Kroger account and register your Kroger-Plus card if you haven’t done so previously.
- Once logged in, click on the “Edit” button under Community Rewards in the lower right part of the screen.
- Select the Georgia Conservancy (Org # 93874) as your partner organization and Save your profile.
- Go to Kroger and scan your card at checkout.
When you shop on Amazon.com, you can support the Georgia Conservancy with every purchase that you make.
Here are the easy steps that you will get you started:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in using your regular Amazon email and password
- Find The Georgia Conservancy on the list of charitable organizations
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – same products, same prices, but 0.5% of your purchase to the Georgia Conservancy