Next South 2018
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Friday, February 23, 2018 // 8 AM - 4 PM
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU
The Next South Sustainability Conference
Generation Green and the Georgia Conservancy are excited present the fourth annual NEXT SOUTH, the largest conference in the Southeast dedicated to inspiring and empowering future leaders seeking careers in sustainability and corporate responsibility.
We're looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, February 23, 2018 at the Georgia State University Student Center (44 Courtland Street SE, Atlanta, GA 30303). We have a handful of tickets still available. If you have friends who are interested in attending, please have them register today for only $35 at www.georgiaconservancy.org/nextsouth.
Things to know:
- Registration opens at 8 AM and the program begins at 9 AM.
- WiFi Network: GSU Guest Username: NextSouth2018 Password:NextSouth2018
- Coffee will be served from 8 AM - 9 AM
- To reduce waste, please consider bringing a reusable water bottle or coffee mug.
- Feel free to share the event on social media: @GaConservancy #nextsouth2018
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to take MARTA, walk, bike, or carpool.
- The Georgia State MARTA Station is located 3 blocks to the south of the Georgia State Student Center.
- Atlanta's Relay Bike Share has a number of convenient locations in central Atlanta.
- Parking is available for $7 at M Deck (33 Auditorium Place) and S Deck (99 Gilmer Street).
A full day of speakers, presenters and panels featuring a who's who list of industry luminaries.
Speakers, presenters and panelists from: Coca-Cola Company, Ernst & Young, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Green Sports Alliance, Compost Wheels, King of Pops, TreeZero, Quest Renewables, Goodr Co., the Atlanta Beltline, Concrete Jungle, Kronberg-Wall, the Georgia Conservancy and more.
Next South Schedule is available online at:
Click here for a .pdf download of the Next South Schedule
If you have any questions regarding Next South, please email Kelsey McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org