Green Eggs & Ham
Join us on December 2 for the next installment of our Green Eggs & Ham morning roundtable series as we discuss Advocacy for Atlanta's Parks and Greenspace with local civic and nonprofit leaders.
Green Eggs & Ham is an ongoing morning program of Generation Green of the Georgia Conservancy. Each event features a topical discussion with a compelling speaker or panel. Past discussions have included the political landscape for Georgia's environment, transportation issues in metro Atlanta, the downtown Atlanta renaissance and the urban food movement.
Topic: Advocacy for Atlanta's Parks and Greenspace
When: Wednesday, December 2 // 7:30 AM - 9 AM (Doors open at 7:00 AM for breakfast and networking)
Where: King and Spalding // 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, Georgia
- Na'Taki Osborne Jelks - Board Chair, West Atlanta Watershed Alliance
- Amy Phuong - Commissioner at City of Atlanta, Department of Parks and Recreation
- Sally Sears - former Executive Director, South Fork Conservancy
- Ayanna Williams - Director of Community Building, Park Pride
- Thomas Wheatley - News Editor at Creative Loafing Atlanta
Limited seating. Please register to reserve a seat. Walk-ups will be welcomed, if space provides.
If traveling by MARTA, please exit at the Arts Center Station at 15th Street. King and Spalding is short walk east and south at Peachtree Street and 14th Street.
Public Parking available across the street at Colony Square on 14th Street and Peachtree Street or at King & Spalding. *Parking at either of these locations cannot be validated.